Excellent Android Phones With 6GB of RAM
Phones with 6 GB of RAM that perform better
Everyone likes multitasking with their phones. I mean who would be comfortable with a Twitter DM interrupting their Pocket Casts in the middle of a live stream? The smartphone market is now swelling with phones that have 6GB of RAM more than ever before! Android phones are adjusting to the changing buyer needs by expanding the RAM of their phone models to cater for better multitasking factor more speed in the usage of phones.
If you are looking for 6GB RAM phones which will take care of speed and multitasking for you then you are on the right page. Customers have openly expressed their disappointments with the kind of phones they have chosen before with the hope of having a better experience with their functionalities. Some phone manufacturers advertise the features with the aim of gaining more prospects but they don’t really mean it. Buyer beware! Here at Techbao, we are giving you an honest list of phones with 6GB RAM that will serve you good. Keep checking.
The race for more and more Random Access Memory in phones is a tight one. Tech companies are working all night to keep up with the trend so as to maintain their sales and lure more prospects. Vivo, a Chines giant tech, was the first company to introduce the 6GB of RAM feature in their phones. This saw them win more hearts especially those customers who are more obsessed with data storage and high processing speeds.
Here is the list of smartphones with 6GB of RAM with good functionality and have been launched as at now:
Huawei P20 Pro
The camera of this phone will blow you away! It attained the best DxOMark score ever and claims to be better than DSLRs. The cameras are packed in a triple on the rear of the phone. Besides having the RGB sensor that goes up to a huge of 40MP, which is lined by a third sensor of an 8-megapixel telephoto lens, the monochrome sensor is sized 20MP. This model is the best that Huawei company has produced so far. It is packed in a full OLED screen, with a small notch, 6.1″ display and 6GB of RAM.
The phone is powered by the Kirin 970 processor made by Huawei and has its NPU chip that attaches the Artificial Intelligence functionality.
- Main camera: a Triple pack of 8MP,12MP and 40MP
- Selfie camera: 8MP
- Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Memory: 128GB memory space, 6GB of RAM
- Battery: a capacity of 4000mAh
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 970 Octa-core
- Display: 6.1″ Huawei Full View OLED with 2240×1080 resolution
- Weight and Dimensions: 180g, 155.0mmx73.9×7.80 mm
OnePlus 6 is out but the OnePlus 5T remains the perfect flagship for our 6GB RAM case study. The model is available in two variants; one with 6GB of RAM and the other one with 8GB of RAM.
OnePlus 5T is packed in a 6.01″ optic AMOLED Full HD+ display, 1080 x 2160 pixels, with a pixel density of 401 ppm and corning gorilla glass 5 protection. The device has a battery capacity of 3300mAh which comes with support for fast charging dash charge. It is powered by Qualcomm 835 Octa-core processor.
This smartphone is trendy and has the new Face ID feature which allows the user to unlock their phones by merely looking at them. It boosts security and privacy as no other party can access data on the phone without the consent of the user.
- Main camera: Dual 16MP+20MP, f/1.7,27mm, EIS, PDAF, dual-LED flash
- Selfie camera: 16 megapixel, f/2.0, 20mm, EIS, 1080p, Auto HDR
- Display: 6.01″ AMOLED Full HD+ with 1080×2160 resolution and 401ppi
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 Octa-core
- Operating system: Android 7.1.1
- Memory: 128GB memory s apace or 64 GB, 8GB of RAM or 6GB of RAM
- Battery: a capacity of 3300mAh
- Weight: 162 g
- Dimensions: 156.1×75.0x7.3mm
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
This phone went official in September 2017. It has all it takes in the quality of the current mobile market. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 comes in two variants; one for 6GB of RAM or 8GB of ram depending on how you like the features of your smartphone.
Features and Specifications
- Type: IPS LCD capacitative touchscreen, 16M colours
- Built: Front glass, aluminium frame, ceramic back 128/8 GB model- all ceramic.
- Size: 5.99″ and 92.6cm square (~80.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Camera: It has a primary camera of 12MP (f/2.0, 1/29″, 1.25 micrometres), phase detection autofocus, 4-axis OIS, dual-LED dual-tone flash, please make sure you check quality.
- It has has a battery capacity of 3400 mAh
The Camera features can perform the following functions;
- Touch focus face detection
- HDR, panorama
The secondary camera is sized 5MP, f/2.0, 1080p.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2uses the quick charge 3.0 technology, fast battery charging at a rate of 9V/2A. The device WLAN WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ dual-band, WIFI direct and hotspots. This model flagship by Xiaomi is worth your hard earned cash You only need to save a little amount, about 410 EUR to be exact. A cheap catch for the bourgy!
Huawei Honor 9
This device wins the hearts of many customers in the mobile market. It was released at around July last year just about 3 months before Xiaoni Mi Mix two was released. Honour 9 has an in-built Front/back glass, aluminium frame and just like many modern phones, it is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Features and Specs
- Camera: It has dual 12MP (f2.2, 27mm), a face detecting autofocus, 2x lossless zoom, dual-LED dual-tone flash
secondary 8MP, f/2.0
- Internal memory: 64/128 GB, 4/6GB RAM, can be expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Battery capacity: Li-Po 3200mAh, can keep the battery for 77hrs on a full charge
- Display: contrast ratio 1479:1 (nominal), 3.289 (sunlight)
- Performance: Basemark OS ii: 3404/ Basemark OS ii 2.0: 3072: Basemark x: 29398
- Operating system: Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Power chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 960
- CPU Processor: Octa-core (4×2.4GHz Cortex-A73 & 4X1.8 GHz Cortex A-53)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP8
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi 6 was first introduced in the market in the first quarter of 2017. It is a fairly good phone with an impressive performance speed of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat 9 450/50 Mbps. You get to experience the feeling of a high-end tagged smartphone awesomeness with this phone at an honest price of about 330 EUR. The phone is built in a front/ back glass stainless steel frame that is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 4 technology.
- Body dimensions: 145.2×70.5×7.5 mm (5.72×2.78×0.30)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitative touchscreen, 16M colours
- Resolution: 1080×1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio- (~428 ppi density)
- Weight: 168g/ 182g (Ceramic) (5.93 oz)
- Operating system: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- CPU power: Octa-core (4×2.45GHz Kyro & 4×1.9 GHz Kyro)
- Chip: Qualcomm MSM8998
- Internal memory: 128 GB, 6GB of RAM or 64GB, 4GB of RAM
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
Maze Alpha with 6GB of RAM
This is a Chinese quality that will only cost you $214.41 in the mobile market! The Maze company has been expanding lately for producing ambitious phones. It is built on a screen display of size 6.0″ and type IPS, LCD, FHD (1920X1080 pixels) with Gorilla Glass. Tripple camera will help you with quality snaps of yourself and the things you find beautiful.
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Internal memory: RAM 6GB LPDDR4x, 1600MHz/ ROM 64GB, expandable via microSD card up to 256GB
- Chip: Media Tek Helio P25 MT 6757, 64-bit Processor
- Screen size- 6.0″ IPS, LCD FHD (1920×1080 Pixels) that is protected by Gorilla Glass
- Battery capacity: 4,000 mAh Lithium-ion polymer
- Camera:13 Megapixels+ 5 Megapixels dual-LED and AF Rear Camera / 5 Megapixel front camera
- Dimensions: 15.98cm x 8.25cm x 0.81cm
- Device Type: Android 4G Beze-Less Smartphone
This super awesome phone was first seen in the markets in June last year. Experts confirm that this phone sells crazy especially in China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia and Singapore.
- Body dimensions: 153.9 x 75.9x 7.9 mm (6.06 x 2.99 x 0.31 inner dimensions)
- Display: Super LCD5 capacitative touchscreen , 5.5″, 83.4 cm^2 (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio) with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels,16:9 ratio (~534 ppi density)
- Operating system: Android 7.1 (Nougat), Upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- CPU Processor: Octa-core (4 x 2.45 GHz Kyro & 4 x 1.9 GHz Kyro)
- Build: Front/ back glass aluminium frame safely protected by Corning Glass Gorilla Glass 5- HTC Sense UI model
- Screen size: 5.5″, 83.4 cm^2 (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio) with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 Pixels, 16:9 ratio (~531 ppi- density) Its a device that has a high-quality screen and allows multitouch.
- Chip: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- Internal memory: 64 GB, 4 GB of RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB of RAM. Expandable via microSD card up to 400 GB
- Camera: 12 MP (f/1.7, 1.4 mu, Dual pixel PDAF, 5-axis OIS), Dual Pixel PDAF, 5-axis OIS), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash. Its secondary camera is of size 16 MP, f/2,0, 1080p
- Battery Capacity: Li-Ion 3000 mAh with stand up time of 336 hrs on end operating on a 3G network.
- Price: You need to spare about 490 EUR only, from your potion of savings in order to purchase this excellent quality!
Nubia Z17 Lite
This phone like the ones above was released in September last year at the time new models of its calibre swelled the smartphone markets. It is a beautiful phone with a screen size of 5.5″, 83.4 cm^2 (~75.1% screen-body-ratio) with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density).
Features and Specifications
- Camera: Dual: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash. The secondary camera is of size 16 MP, f/2.0
- Operating system: Runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- CPU Processor: Octa-core (4 x 1.95 GHz Cortex- A72 & 4 x 1.4 GHz Cortex – A53)
- Chip: Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653
- Dimensions: 153 x 72.6 x 7.6 mm (6.02 x 2.86 x o.30 inner dimensions)
- Battery capacity: Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Internal Storage: 64 GB, 6 GB of RAM
- Price: The phone comes at a handsome price of about 320 EUR.
The list for smartphones with 6 GB of RAM is a long one but we were selective on what models to add. See, not all the models will do for you what they promise. Our list includes those that have been proven to offer an awesome experience to their customers. A phone that addresses exact needs that it promises to its prospects is a desirable quality of phones. Be aware that companies differ with their goals for customer satisfaction, some are more of profit oriented. Choose your 6 GB RAM taste from the options you have read above.